|Date Posted:||Monday, April 17th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Duration:||10 - 12 months|
|Required Skills:||program project product manager networking ODM JDM Information Technology tools lab release management deliverables schedules MS Project Server program operations performance metrics online tools|
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Program Manager - Requires working with Engineering Groups. Must have in depth experience with MS Project and MS Project Server.
Contract 9 - 12 months - possible extension or Full Time hire.
Senior Engineering Program Manager candidate will be responsible for running complex projects within engineering. These projects will span IT, Tools, Lab and Release management. Potential candidates would be required to create high level plans and turn these into specific measurable deliverables & schedules. Continuous Integration, defect tracking, development collaboration tools and other supporting infrastructure required. This position requires a candidate with previous experience in networking industry, project managing large ODM/JDM vendors in Asia.
Day to Day Activities:
. Partner with portfolio manager in managing and tracking engineering resources in MS Project Server
. Create dashboards to present program performance
. Build performance metrics using online tools, MS Excel
. Status presentation at Engineering Program reviews
. Specific experience with IT and Devops projects
. Collaborate effectively with peers, managers and development teams help analyze, debug and resolve issues
. Deliver end-to-end quality in our technology to Dell Networking
. Deep understanding of MS office and related planning tools.
. Expert level MS Office Tools
. Expert level MS Project Knowledge of various portfolio management tools Knowledge of defect tracking systems
. Experience using collaboration tools like confluence
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming