|Date Posted:||Wednesday, April 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Boise, ID|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||LINUX ADMINISTRATOR, LINUX ADMIN., LINUX ADMN, LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, VMWARE, ORACLE|
Title: Sr. RedHat Linux Engineer (minimum 7 - 12 yrs experience required)
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Agency/Dept: Department of Energy, Idaho National Lab
Start/End: 12 Months
Skills: RedHat Linux RHEL, VMware ESXi, Oracle (required)
NOTE - No Subcontractors for this role
The Contractor shall be a senior member of the Hosting team. Assignments are broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity. The Subcontractor shall be able to:
Lead small projects and/or tasks in major project.
Manage multiple tasks or project of increasing scope and risk.
Work independently and self-directed.
Mentor other staff.
Recommend/design solutions for systems which meet business needs.
Estimate time needed for increasingly complex tasks for own work and for small teams.
Engage with customers using excellent customer service and communications skills (verbal and written).
Get along well with co-workers.
Work well in a team environment.
Redhat Linux server admin skills (5-10 years)
Experience installing and managing VMware ESXi hosts (5 years)
Experience supporting Oracle databases Experience documenting operational processes.
Experience with EMC VNX and Isolon storage systems
Experience with EMC Data Domain systems, as well as, Windows
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
Baccalaureate & 7 years experience or 12 years equivalent experience in IT.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming