|Date Posted:||Monday, April 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£45000 - £58000 per annum + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Business Analysis, Business Analyst, BA, UX, QA, User Experience, Quality Assurance, SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle|
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work in our impressive offices in London, Victoria. You'll have an opportunity to join a successful and reputable organisation, as we strive to improve efficiency and value amongst our clients.
The successful Business Analyst will be supporting a period of growth and business change, acting as the key communication between vital stakeholders and efficient technical teams.
The requirements of the successful Business Analyst are:
Full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) experience so as to accurately assess business requirements
Agile appreciation or experience of working within Agile environment
Elements of background in testing (or an understanding of technical requirements)
Effective stakeholder management and cross-business communication at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to assist a company refine their business process and provide a level of maturity to the Business Analysis team.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity in a business with a flexible work life balance and excellent company benefits.
Location: Victoria, London
Skills: Business Analysis, Business Analyst, BA, UX, QA, User Experience, Quality Assurance, SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle.
Salary: £45k-£58k (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
About Understanding Recruitment:
With teams that cover the Information Technology industry, Understanding Recruitment are motivated to fill any role and are confident our network, teams and delivery solutions can do it when others can’t. We don’t promise the world or send low quality candidates and fail to brief them on the position and organisation. At Understanding we dig deep and listen, making sure we have a good match from the beginning.
With multiple avenues from networking events, social media and our substantial candidate pool, we are proud to be in contact with some of the best talent in the industry. Our determination to discover the best, combined with the quality of our approach, is testament to why over 90% of our revenue comes from repeat business.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming