|Date Posted:||Tuesday, April 25th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON|
|Required Skills:||Product Specialist|
The Product Specialist is responsible for the first level of technical, product usage and account administration support for medical offices using Phreesia. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical and usage problems and escalating issues as required.
Provide an outstanding experience to customers throughout the support process.
Troubleshoot with practices using required programs to properly understand issue being reported.
Effectively document reported issues and escalate through Phreesia ticketing software.
Manage and update ticketing software as support issues are resolved.
Input and maintain the Phreesia CRM with up to date communications, conversations and correspondence with physicians and their personnel.
Manage multiple avenues of support requests including telephone, e-mail, and live chat.
Support the roll out of new product initiatives to Phreesia’s existing customer base.
Act as both a Subject Matter Expert and product Super User.
Provide solutions to product configuration requests.
University degree preferred
Experience in a technical or customer support role
At least 3 years of combined experience in a customer service role
Previous experience acting as a Subject Matter Expert for your customers
Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming