|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Required Skills:||PL/SQL, MQ Series, ASP/ASP.NET|
One of our Philadelphia based clients is looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for the following:
Designs, develops, and implements software packages.
Troubleshoots, debugs and implements software code. Performs a variety of tasks.
Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
Strong Oracle background and relational database experience
Ability to develop SQL queries, preferably PL/SQL experience
MQ Series message flow development
Java Programming and Web Development
ASP/ASP.NET Programming and Web Development
Understanding of electric utilities and related IT systems
Working knowledge of Windows and Unix server and workstation environments
May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming