|Date Posted:||Thursday, May 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Aurora, CO|
|Required Skills:||Engineer Software 3|
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Engineer 3 to help support a program located in Aurora, CO. There is no relocation assistance for this position. The experienced Software Engineer will troubleshoot system anomalies related to software, system configuration, COTS, network interfaces and operating system resources. Successful candidate will have software development experience with demonstrated software design, development, test and troubleshooting skills. Must be able to support investigation of system anomalies, including collecting and providing relevant data/logs, provide 24/7 on-call support. Coordinate software installs/upgrades/restoration with adherence to software configuration management procedures and policies. Develop/maintain system tools and process documentation as required. Review system logs to preemptively identify system problems.
* Must have 5 years of work related experience with a Bachelors degree or 9 years in lieu of a degree
* Must have development experience with demonstrated software design, development, test and troubleshooting skills.
* Requires 3 years of C++ and LINUX/UNIX experience (preferred RHEL 5.5 and 6.1).
* Familiarity with Perl/tk, Eclipse, shell scripts, CM processes, XML, JAVA, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Access and/or Oracle databases a plus.
Focused self-starter with excellent time management, interpersonal and team building skills; Excellent verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated organizational and coordination skills; ability to learn new systems and languages self study.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Colorado-Aurora
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming