|Date Posted:||Thursday, May 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||Mid/Senior Full Stack Engineer|
“Want to work with a top team building a big-tech stack of the future?”
We are looking for a product minded senior level engineer who has a high level of technical expertise, and who is fun, hard-driving and enjoys tackling tough technical/business challenges. If you live and breathe web application development, enjoy client-side programming and are familiar with the entire stack, we would love to talk with you.
In this role, you’ll code new designs, as well as coordinate, deploy new web applications and features to support the vision. You’ll create sophisticated interfaces for in-browser applications as well as take responsibility for the dev cycle from requirements definition and design through coding, debugging, testing and final release. Software engineers are not just coders but full participants in shaping our product and the business.
Our client's SOA platform layer consists of Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, MongoDB and ElasticSearch within an emphasis on HA.
Indepth knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies.
Solid computer science foundation, including data structures, algorithms and OOP design.
You love to play hard, work hard and don’t take yourself too seriously.
You deeply understand business needs and want to think outside the box to build better technology solutions.
You have a track record of innovation.
BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
More Bonus Points:
Have developed using an application framework (e.g. Rails, Symfony, Django, and Spring.)
Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or Git.
Knowledge of full-stack web development.
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
Have links to your personal work or open-source projects to which you've contributed.
Aren't afraid of working from the command line.
If you're a Full Stack Engineer who's hungry to learn the latest technologies, smart, and likes to help others grow, please apply!
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming