|Date Posted:||Thursday, May 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, J2SE, J2EE|
Java Developer / Software Engineer London to £120k
Java Developer / Software Engineer / Programmer (AKKA Java J2SE). Global Tier 1 Investment Bank is seeking a skilled Java Developer. You will design and develop complex real-time algorithmic trading systems within a distributed environment, working closely with Quants. Upcoming projects include the introduction of AKKA.
Fantastic offices based in the City.
Extensive core Java J2SE development experience
Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals and software architecture
Experience of working on complex distributed systems
Experience / interest in using AKKA
Experience within a financial environment, ideally on algorithmic trading systems
Quick-thinking with advanced problem solving skills; pragmatic and flexible
Excellent communication skills
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, private medical care and much more.
Send your CV for an informal discussion about this Java Developer opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming