|Date Posted:||Thursday, May 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Wilmington, DE|
Software Engineer II Front End needed for a direct hire opportunity with Yoh's client located in Wilmington, DE.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Two (2) years of experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on the front end.
- Experience with PHP or similar server side scripting language.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work on a variety of projects that will impact the core products including new features development, special design products, product optimization, and debugging
- Be a part of our agile development team, helping to plan projects
- Identify and implement new technologies, and maintaining our world class product through the development and improvement of quality standard.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Responsive design.
- Ability to design solutions for complex problems in combination with the architecture team.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming