|Date Posted:||Friday, May 5th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£60k to £90k + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Java Developer – Real-Time Trading|
Java Developer / Software Engineer J2SE SW London to £90k+
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Latency Concurrency Messaging Java J2SE). Highly successful and profitable FX Prop Trading company is seeking a skilled Java Developer to design and develop a range of complex real-time automated trading systems that average daily volumes in excess of $4 trillion. As no finance experience is required, this a superb opportunity for an ambitious Java Developer to gain valuable trading experience, working closely Front Office traders.
As a Java Developer, you will build a complex front end trading application, market connectors and analysis tools, with a keen eye to improving performance. This is a collaborative agile development environment based in South West London with amazing career growth opportunities.
Technology enthusiast, bright with a real passion for delivering clean, concise, scalable code
Strong object orientated core Java design and development skills with good knowledge of server side J2SE
Experience of multi-threading and concurrency
Good knowledge of messaging and networking technologies (e.g. TCP, UDP, IPC, Tibco, JMS, Multicast)
Performance and tuning
Degree educated in a technical or numerate discipline from an established university
Desirable: experience of working on low latency, high throughput systems
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£60k to £90k, dependent on depth of technical skills) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming