|Date Posted:||Friday, May 5th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£50k to £65k + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||C++ Developer (Senior) Virtual Reality|
C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer London to £65k
C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer (VR 2D/3D CPU GPU Multi-threading C++). Award winning media software house is seeking a skilled, hands-on Senior C++ Developer to take ownership of a newly released virtual reality product. This technology-driven company is behind some of the most awe-inspiring special effects in the film and television industry.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will work closely with the research team to create new features and enhancements, based on client feedback. As this role progresses, you will have the opportunity to build a team around you. Based in the vibrant West End of London, this innovative company pushes the boundaries of technological advancement and offers superb career growth opportunities.
Strong C++ skills
Cross-platform development experience (Windows, OSX, Linux)
Experience of 2D/3D applications
Good understanding of multi-threaded CPU and GPU programming
As a Senior C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k), plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV for more information on this Senior C++ Developer opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming