|Date Posted:||Monday, May 8th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
Amitech is seeking a Mid-level .Net Developer to help propel our company to the next level of growth. The successful candidate will be accountable for the analysis, development, maintenance, and testing of software applications and/or programs for enrollment systems. These activities include development and maintenance programs, preparation of test data, program coding, and documentation.
Object Oriented Programming Skills
Strong SQL Server 2008/2012 skills, writing stored procedures, etc.
Strong communication skills in order to meet with stakeholders, understand their needs, and deliver software that meets or exceeds their expectations.
Ability to work independently or on a team to develop high quality web applications
Agile Methodology exposure
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
About Amitech Solutions:
Amitech Solutions is a leading provider of business intelligence, business analytics, data warehousing, data integration, IT consulting and Outsourcing services.
Amitech Solutions, founded in 1999, is a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis MO. Amitech Solutions collaborates with clients across different industries to increase business performance and operational efficiency by developing and deploying customized solutions to meet their unique needs.
Our customers depend on us for deep industry knowledge coupled with expertise in data warehousing, big data, business intelligence, information management, and enterprise solutions technologies to solve their pressing challenges.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming