|Date Posted:||Monday, May 8th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Englewood, CO|
|Required Skills:||Senior Security Analyst|
Senior Security Analyst Job in the Denver Tech Center, CO
A top client located in the Denver Tech Center, CO is looking for a Sr. Security Analyst. The Sr. Security Analyst will be responsible for creating and managing patterns, searches, data visualization and alerts on SIEM systems.
This is a Direct Hire position!
• Create and manage patterns, searches, data visualization, and alerts on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system
• Collaborate with other teams on data sources, enrichment, and format
• Acts as escalation for pattern/signature modification within the team
• Develop and train team members on new analysis techniques and assist in research as necessary
• Improve and enhance incident response procedures, processes, and practices
Qualifications/ Desired skills:
• 5+ years in security analyst role
• 3+ years of experience in SIEM technology (such as IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, Splunk, LogRhythm, or other similar products)
• Advanced level ability to create custom detection patterns or signatures
• Advanced level ability to analyze and correlate events in security technology logs
• Capable of developing detection patterns on active or emerging cyber threats
• Advanced understanding of enterprise grade technologies (including operating systems, networking, databases, web applications, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of common attack and exploit techniques
• Ability to write scripts in Python, Perl or Bash is a plus
Our client is currently reviewing resumes and will begin interviewing shortly.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies. Apply below! And, thanks for partnering with Modis!
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming