|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 10th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
Junior Java Developer - Financial Market
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Java Developer to work in our highly collaborative, cross-functional, fast paced international team. You as the Junior Java Developer will be working with an international team where you will be developing, designing, testing, implementing and supporting technical solutions to the UK's Leading Stock and shares website.
As a Junior Java developer you will have the chance develop your skills and a chance to move up in the company very quickly.
Skills for our Junior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Java development skills
- Can adapt and learn new technology, on the job.
As a Junior Java Developer, you will be joining and friendly team of developers where you will be working on new cutting edge software right from the start.
About Understanding Recruitment:
With teams that cover the Information Technology industry, Understanding Recruitment are motivated to fill any role and are confident our network, teams and delivery solutions can do it when others can’t. We don’t promise the world or send low quality candidates and fail to brief them on the position and organisation. At Understanding we dig deep and listen, making sure we have a good match from the beginning.
With multiple avenues from networking events, social media and our substantial candidate pool, we are proud to be in contact with some of the best talent in the industry. Our determination to discover the best, combined with the quality of our approach, is testament to why over 90% of our revenue comes from repeat business.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming