|Date Posted:||Monday, May 15th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Rogers, AR|
|Required Skills:||Product Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager|
TEKsystems is looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Northwest Arkansas!
The Product Manager establishes the vision and road map for Technology initiatives at the company. They work with the key stakeholders to ensure that they are providing the best technology solutions possible for their business.
Ideal candidates are experienced Product Manager with 5+ years of professional experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
Defines features of technical solutions by working with the business to understand product capabilities and content that will result in successful outcomes.
Consults with key stakeholders to provide new and innovative technology solutions to industry problems.
Evaluates competitive positioning of prospective technology products by conducting gap analyses to make recommendations for new technology solutions.
Creates and maintains the road map for technology solutions to ensure visibility of the product life cycle.
Prepares and executes internal communications plans related to technology solutions, by working with the Business Relationship Manager to ensure successful implementation with the organization.
Forecasts demand for technology solutions by collaborating with peer Product Managers to proactively prepare for business needs.
This is a full time position, interested applicants please apply.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming