|Date Posted:||Monday, May 15th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£60k to £70k + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||BA, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Manager|
Business Analyst / Project Manager London to £70k
Business Analyst / Project Manager (Finance Market Data Exchange BA / PM). Prestigious global financial services organisation is seeking a hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their Market Data team.
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager you will work closely with the Feed Handler development team across the full project lifecycle from client requirement analysis and design through to development, QA and release. You’ll be working on a range of projects; making changes on real-time Exchange Market Data systems as well as implementing new Exchanges across a range of asset classes. This is an interesting and varied role in which you will act as the liaison between business and technology, driving projects through to completion.
Fantastic City based offices, friendly team environment.
Experience of managing medium to large scale software projects across the full development lifecycle from requirements through to release
Good understanding of Market Data protocols and modelling
Advanced communication skills, comfortable liaising with business and client stakeholders as well as technical teams
Likely to be degree educated
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV for an informal discussion about this Business Analyst / Project Manager opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming