|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 17th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Required Skills:||.Net, C#, VB .NET, Visual Basic .NET, Agile, Developer, Development, HTTP, Lifecycle, Scrum, Security, SQL, SQL Server|
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an experienced candidate for a highly competitive .Net Developer role within our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in our downtown location in Little Rock, AR. Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Arkansas Department of Human Services team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support applications in .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2008 R2 - Develop new applications with .Net and SQL Server 2008 R2 - Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services - Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services - Utilize Agile/Scrum practices - Become knowledgeable of secure coding practices and ensure these practices are adhered to in all phases of the development lifecycle. Be knowledgeable in all HIPAA compliance requirements and proactively address any HIPAA concerns. Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process.
Basic Qualifications: - 2 years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters or equivalent years of experience maybe substituted with the degree requirement- Experience in .Net and SQL Server development- Experience with SSRS and SSIS- Experience with DTS- Familiar with .NET 3.5 Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development- Scrum/Agile Certification (PSM 1, PSD1, CSM, CSD, or PMI-ACP)- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming