|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 17th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Phoenix, AZ|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $110,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, .NET Developer, C# Developer or Web Applications Developer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a publicly traded education company based in Phoenix who delivers a culture of supportive camaraderie and entrepreneurial spirit to our diverse group of employees.
What You Will Be Doing
-Creating applications used to support students and staff utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
-Entity creation and management
-Form creation and management
-Developing custom plugins
-CRM API generation and consumption
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Dynamics CRM
- C#, ASP.NET
-Relational databases, SQL and T-SQL
We'd love it if you have:
-Experience architecting enterprise-class applications tuning
-Experience with Team Foundation Server
-Experience with Enterprise-class SOA systems like BizTalk
-Agile Development Methodologies
What's In It for You
In addition to a competition compensation plan, generous PTO, educational benefits and 401k, we offer medical insurance, optional dental and vision, basic group life and accidental D&D coverage, as well as a pre-tax FSA and employee assistance! So, if you are a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer .NET Developer, C# Developer or Web Applications Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming