|Date Posted:||Thursday, May 18th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Tampa, FL|
|Required Skills:||Senior Business Analyst|
Kforce is looking for Senior Business Analysts. Qualified candidates must be able to analyze and coordinate business activities and operational resources for various system projects using Agile. Analyze and validate a functional model against requirement documents. Interpret Business Process Modeling (-BPM-) in creating detailed process flow diagrams at the business level. Translate business requirements into optimal solution designs. Creating BRD, FRD, UML, Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and UML using Clarity, Visio and Rational Rose. Analyze and prepare project deliverables such as project charter, BRD and FRD. Implement Salesforce.com and Oracle applications. Identify project issues and analyze issues in order to recommend resolutions. Lead JAD sessions with a variety of stakeholders. Write and review requirement story cards. Plan and develop test plans for the systems. Create test scripts and scenarios to ensure that the systems work according to business requirements. Coordinate problem and issue reviews with follow up on assigned actions. Recommend modifications to the project scope throughout the project lifecycle based on the project status and business issues arising during the projects. Develop reports for management about project status, issues and outcomes.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Business, Science or Engineering (or Three Year Diploma or foreign degree equivalent and three years' experience) and one year's experience in position or one year's experience in IT or Business Analysis field.
Special requirements: Experience with Agile, BRD, FRD, UML, Salesforce.com, Oracle and Clarity. Travel to various unanticipated client sites. May reside anywhere in the United States.
About Kforce: Technology
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming