|Date Posted:||Friday, May 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Parsippany, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||150,000 - 160,000 yearly|
|Required Skills:||Director - Oracle E-Business Suite|
Kforce has a client seeking a Director - Oracle E-Business Suite in Parsippany, NJ. Reporting to the VP, Business Solutions, the Director of Oracle E-Business Suite will work in the Global Enterprise Applications group and will be responsible for the successful delivery and on scope / on budget / on quality execution of key business unit (BU) global requirements, configuration and delivery of business capabilities and features across the Oracle Financial and HR Application suite.
This role ensures alignment of key business needs with application capability enablers while leading the team to optimize and leverage application out of box functionality alignment and provides feasibility assessments and estimations as needed to support BU acquisitions, new business models and needed feature / functionality to support their BU operations.
Demonstrated exemplary leadership to inspire, engage and motivate teams to collaborate with the business in a customer focused way, ensuring key service level and project delivery commitments are defined, agreed to and tracked against commitments. This occurs with clear and concise communications, vendor oversight and proper associate balanced resource utilization.
This role also provides recommendations for ways in which they can help the business design and deliver business solutions, increase productivity of project delivery and project optimization ensuring quality prior to software being delivered to our Quality Assurance and Support teams and processes. Once the software is delivered to QA, this role is accountable for resolution of prescribed defect resolution is required and will eliminate the reoccurrence in future software deliveries and minimize / eliminate future downtime.
* Must have 15+ years of hands-on Oracle EBS technology, implementation and delivery experience with main focus on Financials (AP, AR, CE, FA, SLA, Eb-Tax & GL) and Purchasing (PO, I-Procurement with AME implementation experience); Must have thorough understanding of end to process flows for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report; Working experience or exposure to other modules such as Oracle CRM, Oracle HR, Order management is a plus
* Must have 10+ years of experience in global Oracle EBS application development and performance optimization; Performance optimization experience should be at both the application and infrastructure levels; Thorough understanding of Oracle EBS logical and physical architecture is a plus
* Must be able conduct user requirements gathering workshops for projects and Identify both functional and technical and design best applicable business solutions that meet the user requirements
* Preferred experience with International implementations and localizations especially focused in Europe and LATAM regions; Exposure to regional regulatory interfacing systems will be a plus
* Must have Minimum of 15 years supervisory / management experience
* Proven competency to select and build an organizational model and talent management framework to deliver business capabilities aligned with our vision for CSIT Business Solutions applications
* Proven people leadership and management ability to grow and nurture the necessary talent, technology acumen and leadership skills as well as partner with peers to foster cross team collaboration
* Demonstrated leadership skills to motivate teams and enable teams to achieve the next level of excellence- both individually and as a team
* Strong ability to identify career opportunities and champion their team to the next level of success
* Confirmed experience and business acumen to partner with key business unit customers and stakeholders to understand business requirements
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming