|Date Posted:||Monday, May 22nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||Senior Java Architect/Developer Job in New York, NY|
Senior Java Architect/Developer Job in New York, NY
Modis is recruiting for a Senior Java Architect/Developer Job in New York, NY for our client, a top Fortune100 company.
Leads teams of architects to align cross-functional and cross-LOB projects to Target State Architecture. Manages LOB-wide Total Cost of Ownership for projects and for Target State. Works with business leaders to create Conceptual Architectures that align business needs with Target State Architecture. Creates Target State Architectures that accommodate strategies across JPMC. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members. Expert in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Expert in architecture and design across all systems of the LOB. This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
Sr. Java Architect/Developer with minimum 10 years’ experience
Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of web-application solutions for finance/credit/margin/regulatory businesses.
The role is of a Java/J2EE developer/Architect with strong hands-on development experience.
Design and development of core libraries/modules.
This role will involve daily communications with both IT & non-IT staff; therefore a diverse range of communication styles must be present.
If you are interested in the Senior Java Architect/Developer Job in New York, NY please apply online at modis.com today! Candidates must have Unrestricted United States Work Authorization to be eligible.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming