|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$95,000 - $150,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
Based in the Flatiron, NY, we are a venture-backed technology start-up company that is disrupting how consumers and brands connect and engage with each other. Our products focus on advertising, commercial email, and e-commerce with an emphasis on how the social web can bring brands and consumers together in newly productive ways. Funded by high-end VC companies, we are well positioned for success and our CEO has a track record over the last 10 years of successfully taking Consumer Internet Product company's to successful exits. We are developing cutting edge consumer facing web and mobile products and are looking for a hands-on Lead/Sr Software Engineer to join our already established talented software engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong experience and interest working on the fullstack of Python technologies. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work for a Fantastic Revenue Generating VC backed start up whose products are used by millions of users.
2. Work in a beautiful loft office in the Flatiron District.
3. Join a talented team of engineers building world class applications that use cutting edge technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Sr/Lead Engineer you will mentor other engineers, architect and design new products along with evaluating new technologies while enhancing existing code, enhancing existing existing platforms.
What You Need for this Position
We're looking for a talented Lead Engineer and true thought partner who will enjoy leading our technical efforts to build our next big products.
What you need for this position:
1.) 5+ years of Software Engineering experience (preferably building consumer facing internet or mobile products) as a Python Programmer working with different frameworks - CubicWeb, Django, Pyramid, Web.py, Web2py, or Zope
4.) Extensive SQL skills. Database optimization experience, MySQL or PostgreSQL is preferred.
5). A solid understanding of the entire path of a web request (DNS, cookies, caching, etc)
6.) BS in Computer Science or related is preferred.
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include a solid base salary, BONUSES, benefits, equity, a great and fun working environment, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early next week, so if are a Sr Python Software Engineer please apply to this position or send your resume (Word.doc preferred) to Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming