|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Duration:||10 - 12 months|
|Required Skills:||C UNIX SDL2 Git OpenGL multithreading debug develop software engineer programmer embedded remote server network environment cross functional architect design internals tuning performance GPU|
Our direct Hardware client is looking for a C / Linux Developer - Santa Clara, CA 95054
Contract 9 - 12 months - possible extension or Full Time hire.
Familiar with fundamentals of interactive high performance OpenGL programming on embedded systems, GPU and texture streaming. Experience using 2D graphics API such as SDL within a multi-threaded
environment, SDL2 internals and performance tuning on multiple platforms a plus. Expertise in C programming a must.
Will maintain existing SDL2 client bringing up to latest release as a virtual platform on at least 2 targets. Will implement platform specific Linux graphics drawing interfaces using parts of the virtual platform.
Will integrate bugfixes from SDL2 port back to Git repository.
- Requires 5 -10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience utilizing C language
- Experience designing software at the architectural level, developed applications that worked with remote servers.
- Experience with hands-on in SDL/OpenGL
- Ability to debug system issues across multiple software layers in networking environment
- Ability to drive problem-solving strategies for complex issues that involve cross-functional disciplines
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming