|Date Posted:||Friday, May 26th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||C#, .NET|
If you are the best developer on your team then our industry leading clients need YOU!
You can be working on trading systems for business lines including Equity Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX, REPO, Credit Default Swaps, Convertible Bonds, Futures, Equities, Fixed Income, ABS, MBS, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Prime Brokerage, Hedge Funds, and/or Commodities. If finance isn’t your game tech firms and/or healthcare are options.
You can come in at a senior, mid or junior level, and perhaps work as a lead and/or architect.
Terms are contract, contract to hire and/or permanent.
In the last 18 years I have placed 560 people on 4 continents, if you want next please send over your resume as quickly as is humanly possible.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming