|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$120,000 - $160,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with an expert understanding of the Node.js platform, please read on!
Located near Union Square, our SaaS product suite is revolutionizing the Restaurant Industry. We have been instrumental in the success of our clients on a global level and we are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will continue to shape the future of our clients. We are the type of company that thrives off of creativity and innovation, and are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. You will be a catalyst within our engineering department and will help take our product to new heights!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be a part of an ever growing team of technical enthusiast focused on using the latest and greatest to create amazing web applications. Heard of polymer web components? We are experimenting with them on our internal tools implementations so we are ready to migrate our approach when the time is right. We are looking for experienced engineers who know about building software that scales and performs. If you love performance testing, we want your talent. Have a knack for creating modular software systems via RESTful APIs? Join us and help lead our teams toward faster delivery.
What You Need for this Position
The ideal candidate will have:
- Angular experience would be optimal
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Agile environment experience
- Passion for new emerging technologies
What's In It for You
- Generous benefits (flexible schedule, time off, great health/dental coverage)
- We truly value work life balance and ensure our employees have great quality of life
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with an expert understanding of the Node.js platform, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming