|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Portland, OR|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||MYSQL, DBA, DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR, SCRIPTING, AUTOMATION|
Title: MySQL DBA
Location: Portland, OR or Seattle, WA (onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
- DBA needed who has a big picture focus and is a solutions DBA in addition to being a good script writer
- Some automation ideas to increase speed of applications and changes / fixes/ updates to the DB
- Want someone with the ability to have a holistic view of the software, database and underlying hardware to quickly and easily diagnose the root cause of slow application performance
- Continuous Integration, Best Practices to get DB to a higher level than it's current status and to build new DB that are even better
- Create production systems with secondary active master capability to run from co-located server(s) for in the rare cases that a primary production systems/servers fail
Team is in Seattle and Portland so you could work in either location and the team enjoys working but also life/work balance so great place to work while living the dream.
Want a start within three weeks so need to be available to start fairly soon and the client will do a phone interview and then you need to meet the manager / team in Seattle or Portland
Company supports a larger entity with business applications and the group will be working on large project with a duration of two years so this is a long-term contract role.
More information is available when you talk to the recruiter.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming