|Date Posted:||Tuesday, May 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Syracuse, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$35.00 - $39.00 per hour|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||Systems Analyst (Multiple long term contract opportunities)|
Job Title: Systems Analysts, Syracuse NY
(MULTIPLE openings - large project)
Our client, a very successful global financial services company, is seeking to staff a large project with Systems Analysts with different specialties.
• Responsible for defining technical design, assisting testing, and prioritizing components to facilitate the development of new systems or technical solutions utilizing our client's architecture, standards, procedures, best practices and techniques.
• Requires the candidate's knowledge of the theory and practice of systems analysis, systems design, and systems implementation.
• May provide ongoing production support of existing systems. The role often provides input to support the business case and cost estimates.
We are seeking Systems Analysts with background in ONE of the following areas (and if in doubt we want to hear from you, we have other openings you may be qualified for so don’t be afraid to send a resume!)
• Strong data analytics skills
• Lead System Analyst with strong data analytics skills
• Systems Analyst with server, web and mainframe experience
• Systems Analyst with strong IBM CMOD / Content Navigator experience
• Associate Systems Analyst with strong developer and coding skills; client server
• Systems Analyst with Callidus upgrades experience
• Systems Analyst with server experience; distributed and mainframe applications is a plus
• 6-12 years general IT experience
• 3+ years Systems Analysis experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision at a project lead level.
• Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks. Initiate and conduct meetings with team and peers to communicate analysis results.
• Required to follow the prescribed processes and procedures of the SDLC. Working knowledge and training on CMMi model
• Required to have competency in one or more software packages or programming languages and typically has extensive past hands-on technical experience.
Our client offers a beautiful, centrally located, collaborative work environment with cutting edge technology.
Additionally, While there is no guarantee that a conversion to hire would happen with these consulting roles, our client doesn't typically let the most talented people slip through their fingers, therefore a possibility of this becoming full-time does exist.
Apply today for one of these seven exciting Systems Analyst job openings or call Susan Duenkel at 315-233-4067
** No third party vendors, must be able to join our W2 directly**
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming