|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 31st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, MA|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $140,000|
|Required Skills:||Python, Backbone.JS, Django, MVC, Ember.js, Angular.js, SQL, SQL, Knockout.js, HTML|
Minimum Required Skills:
Python, Backbone.JS, Django, MVC, Ember.js, Angular.js, SQL, SQL, Knockout.js, HTML
Located in beautiful Cambridge, MA, we are a leading online marketplace. Currently we are building a growing 2-sided marketplace: web, mobile and mobile web, that gives people the option to buy anything they can imagine.
Location: Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square)
Duration: Full time permanent
Pay: $100k-$140k (depending on level of experience)
We are seeking all levels of software engineers to join our rapidly growing team. Being data-driven, we work in short sprints and push code daily.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Huge room for career growth
- Exciting work, positive impact on our customers lives
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Create web-based features and applications in Python
- Take ownership of your work (and earn the right to push code yourself to production)
- Work closely with our product management team to ensure we're building the best products.
What You Need for this Position
- Computer Science or related college degree or 5+ years work experience
- HTML / CSS
Nice to have skills:
- Django, Flask, Twisted
What's In It for You
- Gain long term employment in a very comfortable and creative working environment
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming