|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 31st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Austin, TX|
|Pay Rate:||$85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||Technical Product Manager|
Modis is current hiring for a Product Manager job in Austin, TX. We are seeking a talented Product Manager with a technical/engineering background in development or design. You will be required to have concepts of API, Databases and analysis. You will be a sole contributor and be expected to manage projects and win customers business with the products we create. We are currently working in the mobile/handheld device, web application and SaaS field.
Qualified candidates will come from a technical/development background with a knack for design, implementation and product ownership.
Specific responsibilities include:
Work with the stakeholders to define short and long-term product strategy and roadmap for our key consumer-facing websites.
Serve as the key owner/manager of the product feature and issue backlog.
Serve as the expert on our websites’ content, features, rules, and capabilities.
Ownership of key new product or feature projects as assigned
Define product specifications and functional requirements for products and features.
Plan and execute product launches/releases, guiding and advising a cross-functional team from marketing, development, sales, customer service, and finance teams.
Communicate launch plans, project status and key issues to constituents across the organization including senior management, customer facing groups, and IT staff.
Create effective product briefs to drive marketing communications and sales activities for new and existing products
Minimum 5 years of experience in product management leading online efforts for a significant website or web-delivered software product.
Strong passion for the web and for creating excellent user experiences.
Demonstrated knowledge of UX/UI design and product development concepts and activities.
2+ years of experience with online analytics solutions and a proven ability to consistently make data-based decisions
Demonstrated ability to work across departments integrating the voice of the consumer with input from subject matter experts in design, UI, development, sales and marketing.
Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization
Strong analytic and problem solving skills absolutely required
Ability to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels.
Solid understanding of Web and database technologies and direct experience managing high transaction
To be considered for the Product Manager job in Austin, TX please submit your resume
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming