|Date Posted:||Thursday, June 1st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, GA|
|Required Skills:||Data Management Analyst - Health IT|
Northrop Grumman Information Systems Sector is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of technology and public health. This position will be located in Atlanta, GA and will become part of Northrop Grumman's team that supports the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention. The qualified applicant will perform data management and analysis, technical assistance, reporting, and issue tracking activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial and marketing data analysis. - Develop and analyze market survey data, including written report and presentation of conclusions. - Develop and analyze quality assurance metrics. - Import indicator data, collected annually, into Access database and develop linking keys. - Develop standardized report templates for indicator data using MS Access and Excel. - Develop special and custom reports for indicator data using MS Access and Excel. - Document data system usages, functional changes, question changes, and data cleaning. - Provide technical assistance regarding the use of MS Access, SQL Server databases and other software used for data collection and analysis.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering or related field with a minimum of 6 years of experience or a Masters Degree in Marketing and minimum of 4 years of experience.- 4 years of experience in developing SQL queries and managing MS Access databases.- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including using Microsoft Excel for data analytics.- Strong data management and organizational skills.- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:- Experience supporting public health related projects- Knowledge of CDC culture, mission and IT environments
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming