|Date Posted:||Friday, June 2nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Austin, TX|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||PHP/LAMP Developer Job- Austin, TX|
Want to be on a team that has a flat organization and upper level management still codes? Do you like to be a part of a collaborative team? Do you want to build really cool products and have a say in development?
We are looking for a seasoned UI Developer that has passion, talent and ability to work with some of the top developers in Austin, TX. You will be a part of the development team of the original founders, who still code! We are looking for developers who enjoy researching technology, tools and languages, not just collecting a paycheck, since we already have a highly competitive salary!
•Coding ~90% of the time
•Helping define coding standards and best practices ~10% of the time
•Ensure the quality of the product produced by the teams through code reviews, unit and functional test coverage
•Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
•Ensuring that the team is sharing code/components/best practices with other teams
•Mentoring less experienced developers
•Helping define front end solutions for new projects and estimating the effort required to do so
•A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude and drive that gets high-quality projects in a timely fashion
•Work with the team lead in deeply understanding the business ecosystem, identifying problems and devising solutions
•A need to have a very high care factor for the work you do
•Expert in UI languages with a passion for learning new ones!
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 8+ year relevant work experience
•8+ years professional experience as a front end developer
•Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis, algorithm solutions
•Experience creating responsive websites
•Experience using GIT/SVN
•A drive to keep up with the latest technology both at work and at home
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming