|Date Posted:||Friday, June 2nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Parsippany, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||$80,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||Project Management, Agile, PMP, SDLC, JIRA/TFS, Scrum Master, vmware/aws|
Minimum Required Skills:
Project Management, Agile, PMP, SDLC, JIRA/TFS, Scrum Master, vmware/aws
If you are a Technical Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fast growing SaaS company!
2. Full time Project Manager position!
3. Great Company Culture!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Technical Project Manager, your main responsibilities will involve managing project execution and day to day support for our large franchise clients.
? Manage multiple technical project(s) in accordance with Millennium S.I.'s product roadmap
? Serves as intermediary between technical teams and Product Owner(s)
? Serves as intermediary between technical teams and outsourcing teams
? Directs projects from initiation through implementation and delivery
? Plans and direct schedules and monitors budget/spending
? Guide projects through to completion on time, within scope, and budget
? Solves project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation
? Coordinates with Development & IT teams responding to client issues and requests
? Conducts quarterly business reviews with enterprise accounts
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
? Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
? 5+ years of experience in software development and/or information technology
? PMP Certification, working towards obtaining or approved equivalent
? Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus
? Advanced understanding of full SDLC management
? Ability to manage workload and prioritize appropriately
? Initiative and a strong desire to work for a fast paced dynamic organization
? Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
? Strong organizational skills
Additional Skills & Areas of Expertise
? AGILE/Scrum project methodology
? Practical Experience with Project Management Applications (TFS, JIRA, etc.)
? Microsoft Project & VISIO
? Cloud Computing
? Amazon Web Services (AWS)
? VMWare (Virtualization)
? SaaS Model
What's In It for You
- Great Benefits and PTO
- Great Growth and Perks
- Full time PMP role! So, if you are a Technical Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming