|Date Posted:||Friday, June 2nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000 - $175,000|
|Required Skills:||Ruby on Rails, Agile, Management Experience|
Minimum Required Skills:
Ruby on Rails, Agile, Management Experience
Based in NYC, we are a growing software company who is at the forefront of cloud-based project management platforms. Our clients include major Fortune 100 CPG brands, household technology companies, among others. Due to the expansion and increasing popularity of our product, we are looking to expand our open source team. If you are a Lead ROR Developer with experience managing in an agile environment, please read on!!
What You Will Be Doing
In this position, you will be responsible for leading a team to build web apps used by our high profile clients. You will also be responsible for overseeing the development of our software.
What You Need for this Position
Experience and knowledge of:
- 2+ Leader/ Management Experience
- Must have 2+ years ROR experience
- Agile methodologies
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary, UNLIMITED vacation policy, 401k matching (available right away), breakfast and lunch in additional to many other benefits and perks. So, if you are a Lead ROR Developer with experience, you do not want to miss out in this great opportunity with our growing company, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming