|Date Posted:||Friday, June 2nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Fraud Prevention & Authentication (FP&A) products and services by proactively monitoring system|
Title : Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Client: Financial Services
Duration: 12 - 18 Months
Be a customer experience advocate for the Fraud Prevention & Authentication (FP&A) products and services by proactively monitoring systems that may negatively affect customers and bankers.
When customer impacting issues occur, research the issue and provide communications to senior business and technology leadership describing the issue, the customer impact, a description of options to address the issue along with potential tradeoffs or implications of each option.
Define new reporting metrics to monitor customer facing systems and provide reporting updates to key business stakeholders.
Work with and engage diverse groups to monitor potential issues and to promptly respond customer or system issues (including Phone Bankers and Technology teams).
Ensure thorough ‘Lessons Learned’ are conducted
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming