|Date Posted:||Monday, June 5th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Birmingham, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£350.00 - £450 per day|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||Salesforce Business Analyst|
Salesforce Business Analyst / Birmingham / 2-3 months / ASAP
I am recruiting for a leading organisation based in Birmingham who are seeking a skilled Salesforce Analyst to join there team to deliver a sales performance programme of work and actively promote Salesforce within the business.
- Salesforce Business Analyst experience at least 2 years
- Salesforce certifications beneficial, ADM201, ADM211
- Experience Administrating and data cleansing and manipulation
- Problem solving
- Championing Salesforce - training end users
- Deployment of change
If you are interested in this exciting position please send me your CV
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About Spring Technology:
Getting you into the right job is our business. Our thoroughness in getting the basics right drives efficiency and streamlines our processes. You’re guaranteed a no fuss, premium service strengthened by a unique model that combines specialist technology practices with industry expertise. We have the expertise, scale and infrastructure to deliver.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming