|Date Posted:||Monday, June 5th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Iselin, NJ|
|Required Skills:||Business Analyst Job in Iselin, NJ|
Business Analyst Job in Iselin, NJ
Modis is recruiting for a Business Analyst Job in Iselin, NJ, for our client, a top Fortune100 company.
Liaison between the lines of business and the Development team. Analyzes Business Requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs. Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create a functional designs across applications. This high level functional design is used by BAs of all levels within the group as a basis for their low-level functional design. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members. This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
Access with SAS in the mortgage/capital markets team with heavy reporting skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Gather business requirements in data feeds, fields, systems and definitions
Consolidate and compare requirements
Determine final output
Build up databases
VBA Excel Developer
Coordination and organization skills
Communicating and interpreting business and technical requirements
Understand database structure and elements
Attention to details
If you are interested in the Business Analyst Job in Iselin, NJ, please apply online at modis.com today! Candidates must be local and have Unrestricted United States Work Authorization to be eligible.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming