|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 6th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||C#, .Net, WPF, WCF, Design Patterns, Financial experience, MVVM|
Job Title: .Net Developer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
This need is for the new initiative of CAMM under the CLOB (Credit Limit Order Book) project that covers
Client server / desktop application Developer (C#, WPF, Object Orientated Programming, TDD, Agile). Should have a solid grasp of: .NET, C#, WPF, object orientated (OO) analysis / design / design patterns.
Should have worked in a multithreading or real-time multi-threaded environment.
Strong fundamentals in C# and programming concepts.
Multi-threading, GC, Data structures and optionally Algorithms.
Asynchronous Programming (Coherence, TIBCO etc.).
Strong enthusiasm to learning and “can do” attitude and good aptitude as well.
Must have worked on at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
Knowledge of "any" Financial Security and related flow would be ideal.
5+ years working experience, preferably in Capital Markets/Trading.
7+ years of experience in developing applications using .NET (with CLR), C#, WinForms.
2+ years of WPF and MVVM.
Key Skills: C#, .Net, WPF, WCF, Design Patterns, Financial experience, MVVM
Nice to have
1+ year of Solace Messaging experience (optional).
1+ year of Oracle Coherence for .Net experience (optional).
3+ years of SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS experience including
1+ years of experience with SQL 2008 R2.
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming