|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 6th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Required Skills:||Aerospace, Development, Hardware, HTTP, Java, Management, Perl, Programming, Python, Routers, Security, SVN, Switches, VMware|
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Engineer Software 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge! The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Medium Range Tactical System software development infrastructure team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Setup and maintain software ALM tools
* Software development for automation of software processes and reporting
* Assist in standing-up of software development environment
* Bachelors in information management, computer science, or related fields
* A minimum of 5 years experience with installing, managing, and troubleshooting servers, routers, switches, and other network related software and hardware.
* Some programming experience or knowledge of programming languages (Java, C, C++, python, Perl, power shell)* Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
* VMWare certification
* Knowledge or experience with VMWare NSX implementation
* Experience working with or administering software ALM tools: JIRA, Crucible, Confluence, Fisheye, SONAR, TeamCity, SVN Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products,and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-California-San Diego
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Aerospace Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming