|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Sandy Springs, GA|
|Required Skills:||salesforce.com developer software engineer java jboss fuse .net C# Apex Visual force plugins workflows integration migration redesign web services architecture design coding testing implementation|
Our direct client is looking for a Certified Salesforce.com Developer. Responsible for CRM customization and configuration expected to enhance CRM solutions by extending SalesForce.com technology using C#/.Net, Apex, Visual force; Plugins and workflows.
Primary Skills: Middleware and AppExchange technologies used for Salesforce integrations. Familiarity with Enterprise Service Bus experience such as JBoss Fuse, Mule or Spring Integration. Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
Seeking a Salesforce.com Developer for Sales Process Re-design Initiative. Will use state of the art 3rd party software Salesforce.Com to deliver CRM value to the business. The solution will require the migration of data from legacy and 3rd party systems, integration with over 50 interfaces through JBoss FUSE integration layer and utilization of an on premise or Cloud based CRM infrastructure. Candidate should be a Certified Salesforce.com Developer. Any experiece with Java, JBoss Fuse and .Net is helpful.
The selected candidate must be Salesforce certified and will be responsible for maintaining the CRM systems support and updating functions and workflows. Will also monitor the end-user usage of the systems and perform daily administrative tasks. Will provide input and support for, and perform full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). Participate in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements. Provide input to applications development project plans and integrations. Collaborate with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. Provide knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance. Provide input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming