|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Boston, MA|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000 - $140,000|
|Required Skills:||Python, Selenium, Automation|
Minimum Required Skills:
Python, Selenium, Automation
If you are a Python Automation Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Awesome perks and benefits including great traveling benefits
2. Cutting edge tech environment
3. Beautiful office in a great location
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
So, if you are a Python Automation Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming