|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Required Skills:||Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle/SQL Querying, Toad|
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Responsible for day-to-day production support from a development perspective. Assists in finding causes of computer or program malfunctions, suggesting correction and making coding changes for those corrections, following through from testing to putting changes into production. Responsible for enhancements and new projects from a development perspective. Responsible for on-going data acquisition loads and the automation of those loads. Responsible for suggesting and implementing performance improvements to existing jobs/programs. Responsible for documentation of jobs/programs, including turnovers, flowcharts, technical diagrams, and implementation plans and code. As a lead developer, responsibility includes training/mentoring other developers on the team and keeping up with latest technology.
Analyzes problems in terms of detailed requirements. Designs detailed flow charts. Verifies program logic by preparing tests data for trial runs. Tests and debugs programs. Prepares run sheets for routine programs. May also do coding from flow charts, assist in determining the causes of computer or program malfunctions, and confer with technical personnel in systems analysis and application planning.
1. Education: BA/BS: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
2. Experience: 5-8 yrs related experience to include a mini- mum four years programming and analysis experience in appropriate system environment
3. Technical Requirements:
Experience in INFORMATICA workflows and monitoring, PL/SQL Programming (packages, stored procedures, and functions), Oracle/SQL Querying (understanding an Oracle database and ability to write queries), UNIX / Korn Shell Scripting.
4. Experience with Toad
Experience in structure design/programming and well-documented coding. Experience with structure systems development methods
Good understanding/experience with Dimensional Modeling, experience in T-SQL.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming