|Date Posted:||Friday, June 9th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Required Skills:||Cisco, Data Backup, Mac OS, VLAN's, VPNs, TCP/IP, DNS, Desktop Support Engineer, Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud Computing|
Minimum Required Skills:
Cisco, Data Backup, Mac OS, VLAN's, VPNs, TCP/IP, DNS, Desktop Support Engineer, Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud Computing
If you are a Network Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsibilities include building, implementing, managing and troubleshooting all aspects of client's technology infrastructure.
• The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for the configuration, administration, maintenance, and documentation of the IT infrastructure, to include computers and networks, software, systems, applications, connectivity, A/V and communications.
• The IT Systems Engineer will assist in the documentation, review, and enforcement of IT best practices, standards and guidelines.
• Responsibilities also include technical support and root cause analysis for problem solving to continuously improve user experience and strengthen business applications.
What You Need for this Position
• Experience with networking equipment, TCP/IP protocols, Linux, Mac OS and mobile operating systems/applications administration
• Expert knowledge of user account and license management for cloud, Mac OS, and mobile software
• Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, project management and documentation skills
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills for solving complex technology issues
• Demonstrated ability to lead and thrive in a diverse team environment
• Thorough understanding of disaster relief and veteran issues
What's In It for You
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive Benefits (Family medical, dental and vision plans)
• Holidays and Paid Time Off
• Direct deposit
So, if you are a Network Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming