|Date Posted:||Monday, June 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Oakland, CA|
|Pay Rate:||Depends on experience|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||Performance Testing Lead / Architect, PeopleSoft HCM|
The Performance Testing Lead is responsible for the implementation and execution of all aspects of the performance testing activities including planning, creation, execution and management of Performance Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Summary Reports and Defects.
This position will work in a collaborative manner with QA project managers, developers, business analysts, DBA's and infrastructure team to review the system performance SLA requirements to define test scenarios.
Make recommendations to enhance the coverage, granularity, effectiveness and efficiency of Application Performance testing.
Participate in system architecture change reviews and assessment of system capacity impacts.
Build performance testing processes and procedures that can be used across the client team for effective testing of all technology stacks running on varied technical platforms.
Proficient with HP Performance Center and/ another similar performance test tools to design and execute performance tests against Applications with a multi-tier architecture.
About Sierra Infosys INC:
Sierra a global, business driven, technology enabled solutions company, committed to help clients succeed by accelerating and optimizing Big Data and providing industry led innovation in predictive analytics.
Sierra harnesses the power of in-memory computing solutions facilitated by pre-packed, rapidly deployable SAP S/4 HANA enabled SAP S/4 sFIN, SAP S/4 Central Finance, SAP EPM, SAP BI and SAP EIM solutions on Mobile over a Cloud infrastructure.
Our certified SAP professionals bring to the table their in-depth domain knowledge and expertise across verticals to provide new life to your Big Data, to dramatically impact your business intelligence and to deliver measurable performance gains for your organization.
Our solutions provide visibility, insight and control across all communication and collaboration applications being used within an organization. With smarter data comes smarter business decisions. Sierra solutions are engineered to meet client needs. Our proven expertise in SAP and HADOOP solutions coupled with extensive knowledge on market trends has enabled us to build tools that orchestrate seamless data analysis at your client’s fingertips. We enable you to harness the power of Big Data and effectively nether your workforce to stay ahead of the curve.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming