|Date Posted:||Monday, June 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Indianapolis, IN|
|Required Skills:||.Net, Analysis, Crystal Reports, Developer, Development, Genetic, Iterative, Lifecycle, Lifecycle Development, Microsoft Access, Programming, Project, SQL, SQL Server, VB, XML|
Currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer to join the existing team. Our software is developed using the .Net framework and SQL. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate if you like the following: working with the latest Microsoft tools, working in a fast paced but casual environment, working with other talented people and developing state-of-the-art solutions.
You will collaborate with business stakeholders and other senior developers to design/enhance and implement an enterprise-class web-based .NET product and also work with subject matter experts to design effective and innovative solutions to meet business needs.
Other Responsibilities :
Utilize Iterative full-lifecycle development methodology, analyze complex requirements, create reliable project effort estimates, identify and implement complex subsystems, create technical documentation, maintain design and programming guidelines, perform design and code reviews, evaluate 3rd party solutions and prepare recommendations and cost benefit analysis for their use, develop proof-of-concept prototypes, and design and implement solutions to satisfy nonfunctional requirements such as scalability, usability, maintainability and supportability.
8 to 10 years IT experience.
Must be willing to be on-call and drive into the office after hours to address production related issues. Position cannot work remote.
Opportunity to transition to full time employment.
.net (VB and C#)
SQL Server, SQL Stored Procedures; SQL Integration Services
Microsoft Reporting Services
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming