|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
Our direct client DELL is looking for a Software Developer - Santa Clara, CA 95054 Job ID
Contract 9 - 12 months - possible extension or Full Time hire.
The responsibilities for this position include developing and qualifying software designs for thin client computer systems.
Duties include all activities necessary to take a design from concept to production including: architecture definition, development, debug, and test issue resolution.
Additional Job Details:
Technical responsibilities of the position.
- understand development of GUI and comfortable with mechanics using graphic libraries
- 5+ years of C language experience
- Direct experience programming graphic hardware (chips, etc.) GPU programming preferred
- Engineering or CS degree required
- Plus if they have experience doing web applications
Additional duties can include development/qualification of the associated device drivers/applets.
The developmental engineer will be responsible for working with the design team, cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure his or her design meets the requirements for: feature set, functionality, cost, reliability, regulatory compliance, and industry standards compliance.
*Validate and characterize assigned design.
*Ensures consistent implementation of suppliers’ components across all designs.
*Works with Advanced Technology Team to develop system architecture direction/definition for current and future programs and ensure consistency/compatibility with other products (both new/legacy).
*Drive necessary simulation tool/process development to support future technologies.
*Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
*Proficient in reading and understanding technical data sheets.
*Ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, tech plans, and documentation.
*Advanced ability to drive cross functional development efforts through conception, planning, implementation, and sustaining.
*Advanced understanding of appropriate technologies, vendor products, and competitor's offerings.
Ability to analyze options for critical design elements and features and determines optimum selection.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming