|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Required Skills:||Mainframe programmer - COBOL|
***All candidates must work directly for TEKsystems on a W2 basis while on contract and no sponsorship will be available. No third party candidates.***
Our client is seeking an experienced Mainframe Programmer. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, software developers, system architects, testers, and trainers to develop/maintain in production an enterprise level system. The position is located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing programming/technical expertise on project development tasks ranging from low level system maintenance projects to highly complex enterprise solutions; this individual will lead the effort to complete analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of these projects. This individual will require highly developed communication skills and will communicate directly with the client
The role will report directly to the Project Manager. The successful candidate should possess solid organization abilities and be a motivated, flexible team player.
* Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Experience in database design and/or modeling
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Familiar with the following tools:
* COBOL II
Pay rate will be based on experience.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming