|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON|
|Required Skills:||Senior Software Engineer, C# / .NET, SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, Mongo, MongoDB and Redis|
Phreesia is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with Architects and Product Management to design and build the technical implementation of Phreesia’s patient intake products. The Senior Software Engineer will lead Developers and work with QA Engineers and Deployment Engineers to build, test and deploy to Production products that drive customer usage, are easily supportable by Customer teams, accurate, highly available, scalable and easily deployable.
The Senior Software Engineer at Phreesia will be joining a diverse, highly distributed team of experienced engineers onshore and offshore. They will be responsible for the development of new software, build, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and some design work within an agile environment. This includes the support and maintenance of Phreesia products within a variety of development stages primarily utilizing C#/ .NET, SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, MongoDB and Redis.
This position requires a passion for programming, with a strong desire to learn new technologies and tools, thrive, and create in a collaborative team environment. This position is highly hands-on and requires gaining intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s users, customers and architecture. Phreesia has developed a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office. The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with Product Management and Architecture to ensure that the products being built drive customer usage, are easily supportable by Customer teams, accurate, highly available, scalable and easily deployable.
BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
5-7 years of experience building and supporting highly-distributed applications, with signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and cloud systems
Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming