|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Required Skills:||Java Developer Contract Job in Washington, DC|
MODIS seeks a Java developer for a contract position with a major financial industry in WASHINGTON, DC.
This requirement is for:
One highly experienced Senior Java Developer to play the lead hands-on role in
assisting the Bank team with developing customized dashboards on Operational
data for corporate reporting.
Specific technical skills required include:
1. Expertise developing Web applications using frameworks like Spring, Spring
MVC, JSTL and integrating with back-ends databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
2. Experience with any of the document based NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB,
Couchbase or MarkLogic.
like JQuery, ExtJS and good understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and DHTML, AJAX.
4. Experience in coding on NoSQL databases with languages such as XQuery, XPath.
5. Experience with Core Java and usage of Design Patterns.
6. Sound knowledge of SOA and experience in developing SOAP/REST based web
services, XML parsing(SAX/DOM/STAX).
7. Experience with any of the source/version control systems and any of the
building tools such as Ant, Gradle etc.
8. Experience with web servers like WebSphere 7/8, tomcat 6+
9. Experience developing applications with well-known IDE’s like Eclipse, RAD
If you are a great fit, please apply to this job today!
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming