|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Jose, CA|
|Required Skills:||NODE, NODEJS, ANGULAR, ANGULARJS, NOSQL, SQL, MONGO, MONGODB, REST, RESTFUL, POSTGRE, POSTGRESQL, ARCHITECT, PRINCIPAL, PRINCIPLE, JAVA|
Title: SaaS Principal Engineer: Node.JS , Angular.JS
Location: San Jose
Type: Full-time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in groundbreaking technology in the mobile payment space - a hardware / software solution that provides quick, easy mobile transactions across hundreds of thousands of installed machines without the need for cellular network connectivity or an NFC terminal. Work in a fast-paced, start-up environment to help an established, fast growing company take their technology to the next level.
As an Architect, you'll have a direct impact on the customer experience of millions of users and will be involved in all of layers of the software stack (e.g. front-end, back-end, analytics, iOS, Android applications).
- Strong hands-on experience in noSQL and SQL databases, PostgreSQL, mongoDB, and RESTful
- Must be able to transfer code efficiently
- Experience and desire to perform testing automation
- Solid knowledge of SaaS products for aiding App Economy (APIs, apps, data, analytics, and insights)
- Working knowledge of UI middle tier frameworks, flurry
- Background in highly trafficked business to consumer systems
- CS degree or equivalent work experience
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming