|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 14th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||sharepoint, angular, angular.js, angularjs, bootstrap, xslt|
We seek a SharePoint Developer for our most important client in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is a long-term contract role, to be extended yearly.
There are two components to this role. The first is the opportunity to help migrate the homegrown intranet site to SharePoint. The second piece is a migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
Requirements for the role
4-5 years experience with the following:
Master pages, page layouts
Data View Web Parts (DVWP)
Content query web part customization
New SharePoint App model
Client Site Object Model (CSOM)
About Amitech Solutions:
Amitech Solutions is a leading provider of business intelligence, business analytics, data warehousing, data integration, IT consulting and Outsourcing services.
Amitech Solutions, founded in 1999, is a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis MO. Amitech Solutions collaborates with clients across different industries to increase business performance and operational efficiency by developing and deploying customized solutions to meet their unique needs.
Our customers depend on us for deep industry knowledge coupled with expertise in data warehousing, big data, business intelligence, information management, and enterprise solutions technologies to solve their pressing challenges.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming